I have added a slider in the header of my client’s site. I want it to show only featured items. Through a lot of trial and error, I was able to shrink it down to the size I need, but I am still having problems. Right now, I’m using the free version 1.10 and would appreciate if someone could help me with some problems.
- I don’t want a background behind my covers.
- I want the ribbon to be over the covers.
- I can’t get the buttons down below the images.
- I can’t get the pagination arrows at the center of the images without a background.
- I can’t get the Categories to not show. I’ve tried Yes and No… both don’t work.
I’m showing it on this website.
Thanks for your help.
Welcome to our forum,
#1. keep empty the text box under images for “Background Image” option
#2. can’t understand clearly send me a screenshot.
#3. can’t understand clearly send me a screenshot.
#4. can’t understand clearly send me a screenshot.
#5. Please go
Content tab > Product Items sort.
see there is also checkbox at right of each element , just checked the check-box which you wan to hide on front end. please see the screenshot what i mean.